We walked to timber yard, and DIY shop, then onto Crown Bay, we did not have much luck with parts, the American ones are slightly different to ours, we bought two new taps for the water tanks, but could not get the rest, we had a coffee, then started to walk back, fortunately a bus stopped and picked us up, 2$ so that saved the walk back, very hot and sticky. Dinghy ran out of fuel, but we just got back to the boat. All good fun… We fixed the new water taps to water tanks, now we can all turn them on and off.
- marian on February 18th day two
- Jane Steele on Hood Island Punta Suarez and Gardner Bay
- Geoff on Back on the Ocean Waves
- Douglas on Back on the Ocean Waves
- Jane Steele on Back on the Ocean Waves