Lazy morning, did some washing, cleaned up a bit, before we walked into town. We found the railway station for Geoff tomorrow, and we located the local launderette to do the sheets and the towels, wouldn’t really worry normally as we have a machine, but not sure how far the water will go. Found Sainsbury’s and Tesco, so we have a choice. Geoff started packing ready for the off in the morning, back to Spain, wish I was going with him now.
- marian on February 18th day two
- Jane Steele on Hood Island Punta Suarez and Gardner Bay
- Geoff on Back on the Ocean Waves
- Douglas on Back on the Ocean Waves
- Jane Steele on Back on the Ocean Waves