Beautiful day, so we had some ‘weight watchers’ lunch, then Andrew Geoff,
Sooty, Bella and me, all piled into the car, off for a walk somewhere!
We decided to go to Sandbanks, half way there we decided to go to Studland Bay via the chain ferry. Had a lovely walk along the beach, with the dogs going mad as usual, tide was out, so we climbed over the rocks nearly to the next beach, very good. We then had a lovely cup of tea, with cakes, diet has gone by the wayside again. No will power.
Lovely winter’s afternoon.
Back on the chain ferry and back to Hotel, feel better for the fresh air, and brisk walk.
- marian on February 18th day two
- Jane Steele on Hood Island Punta Suarez and Gardner Bay
- Geoff on Back on the Ocean Waves
- Douglas on Back on the Ocean Waves
- Jane Steele on Back on the Ocean Waves
Sounds like a fun day out. Appalling weather here all day! Time to move south; to Spain perhaps!
I know a house that Geoff wants to sell!!