Had a lovely breakfast before leaving, had one last look round the hotel, it certainly is a beautiful place, and very peaceful. Really enjoyed our stay here.
Car loaded and off we go to Oviedo, we past Madrid and it started snowing, we couldn’t believe it, the cars were covered, we were travelling off motorways, as we were going through such a pretty area, but it was in the mountains, so we decided to back track get on the motorway, to avoid any problems, and we were glad we did. Arrived about 5pm cold but safe.
Nice hotel in centre of Oviedo minutes walk from old part, so location good.
Unpacked, went for a walk around the old town, found a restaurant had dinner, then back to hotel to warm up.
- marian on February 18th day two
- Jane Steele on Hood Island Punta Suarez and Gardner Bay
- Geoff on Back on the Ocean Waves
- Douglas on Back on the Ocean Waves
- Jane Steele on Back on the Ocean Waves